Director, Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA) & Radioactive Waste Adviser (RWA)
Glenn has been a Director of Aurora for over 10 years, and leads teams on major projects involving radiation safety consultancy, radiological surveying and decommissioning.
Glenn is a well-respected Aurora “ambassador” across the industry and is a Fellow of The Society for Radiological Protection (SRP).
Glenn’s first involvement with radiation protection started in the late 1980s during his time in the Royal Air Force dealing with radioactive consignments. In 1991 Glenn joined the National Radiological Protection Board before joining AEA Technology in 1998, and then setting up his own radiation protection consultancy business.
Glenn is now recognised as one of the UK’s experts in major decommissioning projects, and is an exceptional project manager.
- Fellow of the Society for Radiological Protection
- Certificate of Competence, Radiation Protection Adviser
- Certificate of Competence, Radioactive Waste Adviser
- Chartered Radiation Protection Professional
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- Member of the Association of University Radiation Protection Officers (AURPO)
- Member of the Institute of Safety in Technology and Research (ISTR)
Glenn is married to Debra and has three children, Jack, Ben and Emma. When (if) he gets spare time he enjoys going to the gym, walking and cooking. He also enjoys travelling and seeing new places.