Emma has been with Aurora since 2007, and is an integral part of the team ensuring the smooth running of the Aurora office.
Emma’s involvement with radiation protection started in 2005 whilst working for Safeguard International and helping the Collections Department plan and collect sources as part of the Environment Agency School, College & University source amnesty.
Upon joining Aurora, Emma has continued to develop and has several years’ experience working on radiological clearance survey, environmental sampling, radiological decommissioning and remediation projects.
- Member of the Society for Radiological Protection
- Member of the Institute of Safety in Technology and Research (ISTR)
- Stage 1 City & Guilds in Radiation Safety Practice
- Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS)
- Certificated Institution of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH)
Emma is married and has one daughter. In her spare time Emma enjoys running, cycling and photography.