Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA) & Radioactive Waste Adviser (RWA)
Craig has been with Aurora since 2012, and is a highly respected Project Manager, RPA and RWA. Craig predominately leads teams on work involving radiation safety consultancy, radiological surveying and decommissioning in the life sciences, academic and research, industrial and nuclear sectors.
After completing a BSc (Hons) in Physics with Astrophysics, Craig went on to undertake an MSc in Radiation & Environmental Protection at the University of Surrey. In 2004 he started work at the Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE) as a Trainee RPA where he gained experience working in operational manufacturing facilities, decommissioning facilities and radioactive waste management. In 2010 he joined the University of Southampton as their appointed RPA/RWA where he undertook new radiological protection challenges in the education and academic research sector including: life sciences, medical research, environmental monitoring, x-ray diffraction and civil engineering.
- Fellow of the Society for Radiological Protection (SRP)
- Certificate of Competence, Radiation Protection Adviser
- Certificate of Competence, Radioactive Waste Adviser
- Chartered Radiation Protection Professional
- MSc in Radiation & Environmental Protection, University of Surrey
- BSc (Hons) in Physics with Astrophysics, University of Staffordshire
Craig is married to Rebecca and has a young son call Alexander who keeps him active. In his spare time he enjoys running, gaming, drinking and eating cheese.