Aurora Health Physics
Since 2001 we’ve brought together some of the world’s leading authorities on radiation safety to offer you the highest quality consultancy, radiological survey, remediation, and decommissioning services.
Our world-class team offers consultancy, surveying, remediation, and decommissioning services to some of the UK’s biggest names.
Aurora has been granted status as a Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA) Body by the HSE.
Our approach is unique. Informed by word-class experts and driven by our service commitments, we strive to deliver the personalised radiation safety services you need to limit exposure, protect your staff, and comply with legislation, every time.
Raj on behalf of Aurora Health Physics has at all times been helpful and flexible in tailoring his delivery of training and audits to the requirements of UCL and continues to be a valuable source of expert advice to UCL. I have no hesitation in recommending Aurora for their provision of expert advice and practical input for both ionising and non-ionising radiation.”
UCL Radiation protection Officer and Laser Protection Officer • University College London (UCL)
Aurora’s Service Commitments
Aurora are committed to providing a world class service with unbeatable standards of client care, and promise to meet the following standards whenever humanly possible:
- We provide lead and back-up contacts, so someone always knows you
- We will always work with you efficiently, constructively and honestly
- We will ask for your feedback so that we may improve our services
- We will answer your enquiries and reply to any correspondence promptly
- We will ensure we understand your needs and provide timely advice
- We will always keep you informed of progress with your work
- We will protect your commercial and personal confidentiality at all times
- We will build a partnership with you to support your needs
- We will always meet and will strive to exceed your expectations
- We will provide the best technically competent staff to match your needs
- We will deliver total quality. All advice will be clear and unambiguous
- We will provide the best technical solution for your project
Download a copy of our twelve service commitments using the link below.
ISO 9001 Registered
Certificate Number: 14130411
ISO 14001 Registered
Certificate Number: 287912018
Membership Number: 47297623
Membership Number: M409461541
Certificate Number: 45382
Certificate Number: PU3497
SRP Affiliate Member
AURPO Affiliate Member
Aurora are committed to client care, and proud of what our clients have to say about us and our service. Please take a moment to read our case studies and testimonials.
Trusted Service Providers to Aurora
Health & Safety Support & Training
GH Safety Ltd is an established Health and Safety Consultancy & Training provider. They work together with their clients to deliver solution-based Health and Safety Support & Training.
EOD Services & Training
Ramora UK’s services ensure you and your assets are safe from explosive hazards through planning, training, and the practical removal of ordnance and energetic materials internationally.
Site & Infrastructure Assessment
Zetica is the UK’s leader in engineering and environmental geophysics, with an enviable reputation for objective advice, novel problem solving, consistently high-quality surveys and easy-to-understand reporting.